In addition to standard functions, add / edit / delete any data, synchronize the phone-PC has a built graphic editor, creating a module MMS templates etc.
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of:
* Synchronization – Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
* Backup and Restore – Create safety backup of you phone content and restore in case your phone is lost or damaged.
* Internet Connection – One-click connection of your computer to the Internet via your phone. Connect to the Internet – whereever you are.
* Messaging – Store, create and send text and picture messages to your friends from your computer.
* File browser – Browse and exchange files between your phone and your computer.
* Editors – Store, edit and manage your phone contacts and calendar on your computer.
- Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
- It is recommended that you uninstall any previously installed version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
- Execute the downloaded file.
- If you are updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, you may need to restart the PC after the new installation is completed.
Pentium II – 233 MHz or higher
RAM 128 MB
50 MB free hard disk space
Windows XP (all versions SP1/SP2) or Windows Vista (all versions)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting